The COVID-19 pandemic stopped our football training in Dubai since early March 2020.
Our boys & girls experienced a difficult few months due to the lockdown and the psychological effects of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Like the rest of society, we learned to adapt to the new challenges of having our young players on the pitch.
We’ve been responsibly & safely training since 22nd May 2020.
Here are some of the preventive measures related to the current situation:
- The numbers of players during each training session is limited.
- Different age groups are training away from each other.
- No one but players is allowed to be inside the club.
- The staff’s health is always monitored, We wear masks at all times & stick to social distancing at all times.
- Players have their masks on but the mask is lowered during training.
- A player who show any COVID-19 symptoms will not be allowed to train.